Welcome to Talk about it Tuesday! A new series that starts today right here on ECE!
Do you ever sit at your computer and stare at something and think –
“I wonder what other people think about ________?”
So, I decided to do something about it and I hope you will help me out. Each Tuesday I will bring up a topic that I have been thinking about and I want you to leave a comment about what you think. Sometimes it will be about blog stuff – sometimes about personal stuff (like how on earth do I potty train a boy!) and if you have something you would like discuss email me and I will see if I can work it in somewhere! I promise to be proactive in the comments and leave comments back so we can “discuss it” a little bit. I decided to do this for 2 reasons: 1) I am really curious about things and I know you can help me out;
and 2) I want to get to know you better!
So – have you guys heard about Triberr? I am still fairly new to it but these are the things I know about it:
1. You have to be invited into a tribe.
2. Once you are invited, you are in a tribe and then the chief of 3 others.
3. You can only be in one tribe – so if your friend is in another tribe you can’t be together.
4. It is all based around Twitter.
5. The more people in your tribe the more people you “reach” on Twitter.
6. Throughout the day each member of your tribe will automatically tweet out your new “feed” – once.
7. It is all automatic so you don’t need to be signed in.
8. If you want, you can scheduled posts to tweet out.
9. I hate when triberr sends out my tweets at 3:00 in the morning.
10. One time I sent out someone’s post 4 times!
11. Sometimes I feel like I am spamming.
Which leads me to my question:
I am so torn because I love that 6 awesome ladies are tweeting out my posts for me -
but I hate that I feel spammy.
Do you guys tweet? How do you feel about it?