- Two glass candlesticks from the Dollar Tree
- Glass Jar from Dollar Tree
- Wooden base (circle) from Hobby Lobby
- Bead trim from Hobby Lobby
- Metallic Silver Spray Paint from Home Depot
- E-6000 or Super Glue from Dollar Tree
1. Attach the two candlesticks with super glue.
2. Glue the base of the candlestick to the wooden base.
3. Glue Jar on top of the candlestick.
4. Tape around edge of jar, to ensure the spray paint only hits the candlestick.
5. Attach bead trim around the base with the glue.
Fill with candy, and enjoy your new décor. Remember… if you paint these in a neutral color, you can use them for every holiday! My kind of décor!
Thanks ladies for having me! I’d love for you to come by and say hello at my place anytime!
xoxo – Jamielyn
This is so cute – I need to head out to my local dollar store right now!!
Have you guys entered the $50 giveaway yet?
What are you waiting for! =)