Hi there! Michelle here from A Little Tipsy.
I love budget friendly ideas for home and holiday decor and being that fall is my favorite season of them all and Amanda is one of my favorite friends/neighbors of them all I am excited to be a part of Fall Fever here on ECE!
I'll be sharing a how-to for this fun pumpkin wreath...
It's not the traditional fall colors, but I adore the neutral theme.
Two nesting embroidery hoops
Linen (I used about 12 in. x 54 in.)
Ten white mini pumpkins
Hot glue or Amazing goop or other super strong glue
1. Twist tie the embroidery hoops together as tight as possible to make them stable.
2. Rip the linen in to 4 inch strips. Hot glue the linen to the hoops scrunching and ruffling as you go along. Use a lot of glue so it adheres well. Here's what it will look like from underneath and above.
3. Arrange your pumpkins how you like them on the linen. Begin gluing them down starting with gluing the bottom and then attaching any fabric that touches the sides with glue. Make sure they are very secure.
4. Add additional security and dimension by using the leftover 2 inch strips of linen. Cut them in to 4 inch long pieces and ruffle between the pumpkins securing with glue.
5. Make a mini pennant banner by cutting little triangles out of fabric and slightly larger triangles out of cardstock. I used a pinking shear edge on the fabric for added decoration. Glue the cardstock and fabric together with fabric glue. Attach the wood letters to the triangles with fabric glue. Hot glue the triangles to the ribbon.
6. Attach your pennant to two of the pumpkin stems by tying two loops around the stems in a knot.
7. Hang using a system that can hold a lot of weight. I have a screw in a stud. DO NOT hang on a door or something else that moves. The wreath cannot withstand movement.
Enjoy your fun fall wreath!
For more fun decor and holiday tips come visit us at A Little Tipsy!
Your wreath is darling!! I love the pumpkins and the fun little banner!!